- Welcome campers!
The gate will open on May 16th, 2018 for the summer camping season, and close of camping season shall be October 10, 2018.
Customarily, our camping season begins every year on the Wednesday prior to the Victoria Day weekend in May and finishes on the Wednesday following Thanksgiving weekend in October, snow and ice (spring break up) depending.
*Please note that during the annual spring thaw and ice break-up on the river, our driveway occasionally becomes impassable, and it may be necessary to postpone opening until the driveway is ready for vehicle use. We will do everything we can to open on time, however it is unfortunately out of our control and there are no guarantees.
The upcoming camping season is May 16, 2018 – October 10, 2018.
We can accommodate tents and trailers, seasonal or overnight, on riverfront and non-riverfront lots. Private, clean, spacious sites each with their own picnic table and firepit await you. If you don’t mind carrying your gear by foot, tenters may even camp alongside the rapids and fall asleep to the sound of the water rushing over the rocks!
We maintain all the grounds regularly, the grass is kept trim and tidy, and we pride ourselves on creating a breathtaking first impression as you enter the gate! All the little things are thought of, making this your ideal choice when searching for a family friendly, peaceful and relaxing destination on your travels.
Some important information for you…
- There are no hydro or water hook-up sites available.
- Trailer water fill-up station located at central washroom beside office.
- Generators are welcome.
- Firewood is for sale at the office, or you may bring your own.
- Central washroom with flush toilet, sink and shower beside office.
- Emergency telephone available at office.
- Camping and day use sites must be kept clean. Take your garbage out when you leave. Please do not leave garbage in fire-pits.
- No cutting or trimming of live trees or damage to live trees unless performed or permitted by management.
- Children must be supervised and are the responsibility of the parents/guardians. Please make sure they play safe and use precautions necessary to prevent accidents and injury. ie bicycle helmets, lifejackets, etc.
- Pets are allowed but must be on a leash or under control of the owner at all times.
- During Restricted MNR Fire Zones there will be no campfires, charcoal barbecues or fireworks. Please completely extinguish cigarettes.
- Absolutely no operating motorized vehicles, including recreational, when having consumed above the legal limit of alcohol, and no operating motorized vehicles, including recreational, with open alcohol accessible.
- ATV’s and motorized recreational vehicles may be brought into the campground but mainly for use only on the trails off the campground property. In the campground please stay on the roads, and follow posted speed limit of 10 km/hr.
- All guests are required to maintain reasonable quietness after 11:00 p.m. Excessive or inappropriate noise will not be tolerated at any time of the day. Please respect your fellow campers.
- Tenants are responsible for their guests. Guests, other than immediate family, will be charged an entry fee of $5.00/person, and if they are staying overnight a parking fee of $5.00/vehicle. Children under 12 are free.
- Owner’s/Management reserve the right to terminate any tenant’s/guest’s stay, due to undesirable behaviour or conduct.
- No structures or permanent buildings shall be erected on campsites, as per MNR LUP Terms and Conditions.
All Guests/Visitors must read and sign Flood’s Landing Campground Policies, Liability Waiver & Indemnity on Registration Form.
Payment for Seasonal Campsites is due June 15, 2018.
Seasonal tenants vacating site must do so immediately. Regular overnight camping fees will be charged until the site is vacated.